Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Woah this says it all.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Woah this says it all.

    I never said a word about Palin or McCain as I don't support them either, and I asked for real answers concerning Biden not some trumped up love biography that someone posted on a website for you to copy and paste.

    Biden sounds like a hypocrite to support the war against Kosovo but oppose war to relieve the oppressed in Iraq.

    I bet he has also flbbed the Juducail committee by supporting liberal judges who have trampled the justice system and Constitution.

    He hasn't done very good in championing more affordable college either as tuition rates are sky rocketing.

    "Global Warming" is nothing more than a myth aimed at fearmongering the American people into more draconian environmental legislation.

    And you should study the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 as it did not put 100,000 more police on the streets or reduce major crime. The reduction in crime has been shown tied to the several states passing concealed carry legislation and citizens being able to defend themselves and criminals knowing it.

    When Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic were brought into NATO, how did it benefit/strenghten NATO?

    And if Biden is a leader in the effort to end genocide in the Darfur region of Sudan, why hasn't he proposed war such as he did agaisnt Kosovo? The Darfur peoples are being tormented and oppressed many times more than the Albanians were as they endure their men killed, their women raped by Muslims and taken into slavery, their children enslaved, their crops burned, and their water poisioned. Once again showing his hypocrisy.
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Woah this says it all.

    I didn't know alot about Biden until this election. Its great that he has been a man who hasn't became overly wealthy like some by their election. Its also scary listening to him and the double talk he has done. Here is an interesting article I came across before if anyone wants to read.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...502337_pf.html
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Woah this says it all.

    I guess he might have opposed the war in Iraq in 03' because the motive wasnt to "free the oppressed".

    One of the reasons I am for Obama/Biden is their American Opportunity Tax Credit.

    I think a few million would disagree with the global warming bit.

    That legislation did help with crime, might have not been as much with what he says but it has helped.

    How did it not help Nato? In other words how did it hurt?

    And just because he hasnt proposed another war to help Darfur does that mean he hasnt made efforts to help?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Woah this says it all.

    i wouldnt take advice from biden either

    the man is a jackass
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Woah this says it all.

    It shows poor leadership skills that he would choose advice from this former mayor rather than a friend who has been in Senate longer than himself. As I said I think this was just BS/ploy in an effort to solidify his pick because there are so many doubts about it/her.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Woah this says it all.

    Biden actually voted for the war to begin with.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #17
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Woah this says it all.

    just because biden been in the senate longer doesnt mean hes a good guy to take advice from

    ted kennedy is a great guy to take advice from if you are discussing margaritas or killing chicks when you are drunk

    thats about as far as id go with him and hes been in the senate longer than most
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Woah this says it all.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...ted kennedy is a great guy to take advice from if you are discussing margaritas or killing chicks when you are drunk...

    </div></div>


    Whoa....I'm dizzy after that one.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •